Capital Ranchi Official Language First Official Language - Hindi, Second Official Language - Urdu
This is a state that has been carved out of Bihar. The commonly spoken languages are Bhojpuri, Urdu, Bengali, and Kharia. The important cities are Ranchi, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Bokaro, Deogarh and Chatra.
What is Jazzy?
Jharkhand’s landscape provides one of the most promising infrastructure required for agriculture and engineering industries, despite hot climate in most part of the year. Jharkhand is blessed with enough reserve of surface water through plenty of rivers and their tributaries ensuing adequate supply to agriculture. Jharkhand means the land of forest and the state today accounts for 40% of mineral reserves in India and boasts of India’s leading heavy engineering companies. Dhanbad is called the coal capital of India Jharkhand is endowed with vast variety of minerals like iron ore, coal, copper ore, mica, bauxite, graphite, limestone, and uranium. Jharkhand is also known for its vast forest resources.
Jharkhand has a lot of private and government run institutions offering quality education in the primary and higher secondary school education, there are numerous private and government run institutions offering world class education in the graduate, post graduate and doctoral studies, some of the famous institutions in Jharkhand are Indian School of Mines, Birla Institute of Technology and many more.
- Dhuska - deep fried rice flour pancakes that may be served with gram curry and potato
- Meat salaan
- Lamb curry
- Diced potato piced with garam masala
- Spicy chicken
GarhwaPalamuLateharChatraHazaribaghKodermaGiridihRamgarhBokaroDhanbadLohardagaGumlaSimdegaRanchiKhuntiWest SinghbhumSaraikela KharsawanEast SinghbhumJamtaraDeogharDumkaPakurGoddaSahebganj
The most famous and popular spots never to be missed are the
- Jubilee Park (Jamshedpur)
- Baba Baidyanath Temple (Deoghar)
- Jagannath Temple (Ranchi)
- Maithan Dam (Dhanbad)
- Dimna Lake (Jamshedpur)
- Rock Garden (Ranchi)
- Dassam Falls (Ranchi)
- Pahari Mandir (Ranchi)
- Jharkhand has proudly emerged culturally as an important multi ethnic state.
- Over thirty indigenous communities.
- Tribes are Santhals, Oraons, Mundas, Kharias, Hos and Cheros.
The cities served and the Airports of Jharkhand are as below:
- Bokaro - Bokaro Airport
- Chakulia - Chakulia Airport
- Deoghar - Deoghar Airport
- Dhanbad - Dhanbad Airport
- Jamshedpur - Sonari Airport
- Ranchi Birsa Munda Airport